Young Executives Membership
A proud subset of the Flagler Tiger Bay Club, the Young Executives gather for presentations on a range of political topics delivered by high-profile speakers and panels, engage in meaningful community service, and build relationships based on shared values. Young Executives have access to monthly Tiger Bay Club events where they can connect with local, state, and national leaders and each other. The bonds formed at Tiger Bay YE provide the next generation with opportunities in business, personal and professional development, and a voice among key decision makers.
Benefits of Membership
• Can be Flagler Tiger bay Club Young Executives until the age of 37
• Reduced initiation fee of $25
• Reduced annual dues of $75 ( can be a regular member and be a Flagler Tiger Bay Young professional)
• Badge labeled as Flagler Tiger Bay Club Young Executive
• Young Executive Member is Flagler Tiger Bay Club Young Executive Committee Chair
• Young Executive Committee Chair is a non-voting member of Flagler Tiger Bay Club Board of Directors
• Monthly Young Executive webinars with speakers (Speakers approved by Board and Young Executives Speakers Committee)
• Can attend regular Tiger Bay Club Luncheon Meeting paying luncheon fee same as regular members
Walker is a project manager and sales agent for Douglas Property & Development, a Flagler County broker/developer that is engaged in the development and sale of Town Center, Palm Coast Park, and Grand Landings. Graduating from Westmont College in 2016, Walker interned at a Washington D.C. think tank and later became sales manager for Los Angeles startup Rareform. He joined Douglas Property & Development in 2017 to aid the company in establishing Town Center as the city’s cohesive and vibrant gathering place.